Saturday, September 26, 2009

What a streak!

So today will day 13.  How great is that?  I am down 2 pounds. You might be thinking 13 days of exercise and she is only down 2 pounds?  But remember, except one day, I haven't changed my eating.  I haven't even been doing a good job at drinking all my water.  Also, all of this exercise hasn't been all that much work.  For example, yesterday, I walked 2 miles.  We walked to the ATM and the video store and home.  Not that hard. Thursday, I walked 2.5 miles with the dogs and did not maintain the best of paces.  Wednesday night, I went to my yoga class.  That was a lot of work.  That hurt, in a good way.

Today, Kathryn and I will be walking back to the video store to return to of the movies.  So I'll be getting in another 2 miles.  We need to get some things accomplished around the house and it is already 12:40 p.m.  It is not looking hopeful for another exercise session to be done today.  But I might do my Walk at Home dvd - which is a great workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment