Monday, November 9, 2009

The Worst Biscuits


The Worst Biscuits Ever


Chili & Biscuits

So this is an old post I started last week. Last week, as you remember we had Kim's Chili last Tuesday.  It was quite delicious.  I made some biscuits.  While I was making the biscuits, I was distracted by a very tired and cranky Kster.  So I was not paying as much attention as I should have.  I accidentally used baking soda instead of baking powder.  And I didn't add the salt. I don't think this picture conveys how very flat these biscuits were.  Oh and awful, they were awful.  The chili, however, was delicious and lasted until Saturday.  Saturday for lunch I warmed up the last of the chili and stirred in some shaved asiago cheese.  Very delicious, we will be making this at least monthly!  Next month, I will add some jalepeno pepper to the recipe. The chili is a make again and the biscuits are a try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment