Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Palin

I've already confessed my love of Palin's hair and my obsession with her. Last Friday, she posted the following on her facebook page:
“The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s ‘death panel’ so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their ‘level of productivity in society’ whether they are worthy of health care.”

Seriously, Governor? You know, it is really all I can do to keep this civil and not call you names like the Queen of Crazy (which is how I first started this entry). You do make it quite difficult to refrain. . . But instead, I will remind you what you said at your official resignation. . . "quit making shit up." Try on some of your own advice for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment