Monday, August 17, 2009

Shiny New iPhone

This weekend, I finally bought my iPhone! I am very excited and am trying to figure out how to blog from my phone. Looks like, I might have to blog by email. . . though it would be nice if there was a free blogger.com app.

In the meantime, I've really been enjoying listening to Team of Rivals. I am just past the Gettysburg address. I have really been struck by how unprofessional the Union Generals seemed at times. McClellan so far has struck me as the worst. Based on the letters she has chosen to quote, he seems like a complete asshat.

I also previously didn't know that West Virginia ceded from Virgina during the war.

All of these little facts I've been learning make me wonder what did I learn in school about either American history or the civil war?

No comments:

Post a Comment