Sunday, August 9, 2009

Things that piss me off

(1) Billboard trucks. That's right billboard trucks. I snapped a quick pick of this one in town as I was leaving work. It is the most ridiculous, wasteful idea I have seen in a while. They have been around the city for a few years now. They usually pop up in the spring and again in August when the students return to campus. If they were on trucks that were doing other things, that would be cool. If they were on trucks that were solar-powered or in some way "green", that would be tolerable. But this just pisses me off. Every time I see one, I think, oh look, another place I won't shop at. Sadly, the company on this one is the place in town where you can get a Pandora bracelet and charms. Looks like, I'll have to try one of the other area cities or shop online. 'Cause this is unacceptable. I feel an angry letter coming on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment