Monday, October 5, 2009

3. Lose 80 pounds

Reaching this goal will not be easy. And it will take some time to achieve. So I am starting today.

People who keep food diaries lose more weight and keep it off longer (as long as they are keeping up with the diaries). I am lazy. I use sparkpeople.com's food tracker because it is easy. It has many foods already in there plus you can use the nutrition data from others or enter your own. The site also has a fitness tracker that can tell us how many calories you have burned. I am tracking everything I eat on sparkpeople.com. I even their free iPhone app to help with this.

I am also drinking 96 ounces of water a day.

My goal with this part of the project is to become healthier in incremental steps so that these changes will stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment