Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gallbladder & Ovaries

I spent 4 hours in the ER this morning because my gallbladder is very angry.  I got very little sleep last night.  It seems to be trying to kill me.  The magic stuff in the i.v. drip they gave me was pretty awesome.  I could not believe how quickly it worked.  I am at home and on Vicodin now.  This is a good time.  Kathryn has a concert tonight so I am waiting to take my next dose until I need it so that I can make it through the concert. 

When they did the CAT scan, they found cysts on my ovaries. So Monday, I am in for ultrasounds on my ovaries and gallbladder.  I can't eat after midnight on Sunday night and the ultasound isn't until 12:30.  That will be a good time.

I did take a picture last night, but I haven't been up for posting it yet.  Activity is limited to as long as I can handle it and to gentle activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment