Thursday, October 15, 2009

Books, Pictures, Life, & Stuff

I have been enjoying some good books this past week.

Day 0015




Last night, I read MaryJanice Davidson's Undead and Unwelcome. It was a good, quick read. I liked where MJ took the story with Betsy's sister & half-brother. This is book 8 in the series so you might want to read a book or two prior to this one. If you like the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris, I think you'll like the Undead and . . . series by MJD.


I just saw that Charlaine Harris has a new book coming out in November in Grave series. I am really looking forward to reading this!

Most  of my pictures for the last few days are on my camera which died last night.  Here is last night's picture.

Day 0014


The baby, I snapped this picture of her after my camera died.  I love my iPhone but it sure is hard to get that dog to be still.


Day 0012
I originally checked this out for a dessert night fundraiser for Kate's choir.  Then I got sick and didn't make anything.  Mom made her delicious Scotcheroo's.  I took the picture because I was going to return it and wanted to make a note of the book to re-check it out at a better time. I decided to keep it so that I could make Intense Chocolate Mousse Cake (recipe by Nigella Lawson)



I can't wait to make this.  The picture in the book is delicious!  I might try to make it this weekend.  Or for work tomorrow because we have a work birthday this weekend. 

I need to make a page that is a slideshow or otherwise puts the pictures in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment