Monday, July 27, 2009

Library

I really love our local library. I mentioned earlier that I check out Joy of Cooking and Sandra Lee's Cooking 3. My complete library list:
  • Ethical fundraising : a guide for nonprofit boards and fundraisers / Janice Gow Pettey, editor.
  • Black tie optional : a complete special events resource for nonprofit organizations / Harry Freedman
  • Road to Wellville / T. Coraghessan Boyle.
  • The Moneypenny diaries / edited by [i.e. written by] Kate Westbrook.
  • Jane Austen ruined my life / Beth Pattillo.
  • Turn coat : a novel of the Dresden files / Jim Butcher.
  • The talent code : greatness isn't born, it's grown, here's how / Daniel Coyle.
  • The search / Christiane Heggan.
  • Blood dreams / Kay Hooper.
  • Out of time / by Samantha Graves.
  • Dead beat : a novel of the Dresden files / Jim Butcher.
  • Small favor : a novel of the Dresden files / Jim Butcher.
  • Grease [sound recording] : the original soundtrack from the motion picture.
  • Blink : the power of thinking without thinking / Malcolm Gladwell.
  • Team of rivals [sound recording] : [the political genius of Abraham Lincoln] / Doris Kearns Goodwin.
  • The devil's eye / Jack McDevitt.
  • When Bruce met Cyn--- / Lori Foster.
  • Manhunting / Jennifer Crusie.
  • Pippi Longstocking [sound recording] / Astrid Lindgren.
  • Joy of cooking / Irma S. Rombauer, Marion Rombauer Becker, Ethan Becker ; illustrated by John Norton
  • Semi-homemade cooking 3 / Sandra Lee.
Annoyingly, when I got home I started Manhunting and discovered I had already read. I was reading Dead Beat until I was distracted by Realm of Empires on facebook which led to being distracted by hulu. I am planning to do a review of Dead Beat when I finally get it finished. It is so far a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment